Top 25 best places in the world to travel
1. Marrakesh in Morocco has become number 1 on the list of the best places to travel. “The stunning old market in the city center is full of life” – this is the most attractive place of the city, according to users of the portal.
2. Siem Reap in Cambodia – number 2 in the ranking of the best places to travel. Sunrise over the Angkor Wat temple is a special delight for tourists, it is no wonder that it is considered one of the seven new wonders of the world.
3. Istanbul in Turkey is a city full of contrasts. A trip to Istanbul is a fantastic journey through different eras, styles, religions, tastes and flavors.
4. Hanoi in Vietnam. Users call it a lively, interesting and chaotic, in the good sense of the word, city.
5. “Beautiful and charming” Czech Prague. Here at every corner you can stumble upon “strange shops”, which will pleasantly surprise you.
6. “Eclectic” London is a mixture of life styles, people and history.
7. Rome, Italy. “Such a huge part of the story in one city.”
8. Buenos Aires, Argentina. “Cool, trendy, absolutely amazing city.”
9. Paris, France. Nowhere in the world can you find such an amazing atmosphere as in Montmartre – a beautiful and colorful area with its small shops, art galleries and charming cafes.
10. Cape Town, South Africa. One of the main attractions of Cape Town is the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, about which users write only admirable reviews.
11. New York, USA. According to the users of TripAdvisor.com, the main attraction of the city that you must visit is Times Square.
12. Zermatt, Switzerland. “As soon as you get to the top of the Matterhorn glacier, you will feel that you are standing on the roof of the world.”
13. Barcelona, Spain. “In some parts of this city, you will feel that you have traveled in time … 500 years into the past!”
14. Grief, Turkey. “This is the most unusual and surreal landscape in the world!”
15. Ubud, Indonesia. This is the best place for those who love SPA: massage, acupuncture, reflexology, aromatherapy – here you can try absolutely everything.
16. Cusco, Peru. “This is a wonderful city with charming cobbled streets, very hospitable people and good restaurants.”
17. St. Petersburg, Russia. One of its main attractions is St. Isaac’s Cathedral, which offers a breathtaking view of the entire city. And the beauty of the interior of the cathedral makes the tourists “goose bumps!”.
18. Bangkok, Thailand. Khao San Street – “is the heart and soul of Bangkok, the best place for all travelers, with its busy streets and bars at every turn.”
19. Kathmandu, Nepal. Kathmandu is primarily a city of Buddhist temples, unique monuments worth visiting.
20. Athens, Greece. The visiting card of this city is the “breathtaking” Acropolis.
21. Internet users called Budapest, the capital of Hungary, the “Queen of the Danube”.
22. Queenstown (New Zealand) is the best place for sports lovers and stunning nature. (Photo: CNN)
23. Hong Kong (China) is a one-of-a-kind city characterized by floating restaurants serving very tasty dim sum (Chinese dumplings).
24. Dubai (UAE) is a cosmopolitan oasis with futuristic urban landscapes that dominates the Arabian desert.
25. Sydney (Australia) – a city that will “taste” as lovers of history and modernity. The calling card of the city is the opera house (Sydney Opera House), which looks like a sailboat floating peacefully in the harbor.